Your calculation assumptions
Your Retirement and/or Death benefit will be calculated using the following data:
• Reference salary: your monthly or annual salary that serves as a base for the calculations
• Salary multiplier: the number of times your salary is multiplied to determine your Retirement and/or Death benefit
• Reference maximum cap: in some cases, the salary may split into two parts to calculate the covers: the portion up to the reference maximum cap and the portion above this amount.
• Total years of service/enrolment: years of creditable service between your start date or enrolment date and your expected retirement date, based on your working time percentage(s) over this period.
• Prior years of service/enrolment: years of creditable service earned at your current company to date, based on your working time percentage(s) over this period.